EAP610 OD (US) Firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP610 OD (US) Firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
EAP610 OD (US) Firmware
EAP610 OD (US) Firmware
2023-04-24 19:27:06 - last edited 2023-04-24 19:30:21
Model: EAP610-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.6

For a few days my EAP610 OD (US) has shown a firmware update available. I cannot find any reference of it on the site. As a matter of fact I cannot even find any reference of the current firmware that has been on the device for months. Is there a site specific to this device that I am not finding? I have tried choosing US site and EN site. One site does not even list the V1.0 but goes to V1.2.

@Hank21 TPlinks logistics for firmware sucks at best. You guys need to step up your game.

Options
2 Reply
Re:EAP610 OD (US) Firmware
2023-04-24 22:00:19 - last edited 2023-04-24 22:02:39

@RickJamesBish finally found it by contacting tech support, something you should not have to do to locate firmware. They sent a link but when clicking on it, you are prompted with a window message with the options of accept or cancel for US site. Click either and it apparently goes to non us site and no firmware can be found. I finally noticed a - (minus or minimize) button in the top right corner of the prompt. It has no explanation but clicking on it did bring up the US site. So glad when we swap over from all the TPLink to Ubiquiti.

Options
Re:EAP610 OD (US) Firmware
2023-04-25 01:43:05

Hello @RickJamesBish

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I've reported to the Support team for optimization.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 535

Replies: 2

Related Articles