Load Balancer set-up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Load Balancer set-up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Load Balancer set-up
Load Balancer set-up
2023-05-06 15:33:20 - last edited 2023-11-10 06:44:25
Model: TL-R470T+  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

I have three LANs (essentially, just three difference hardwired computers) coming off my BT router and want to prioritise one of them, so it always gets the full bandwidth it needs.

So I've bought the TL-R470T load balancer, but on logging in, I can't work out whether I need to be configuring Transmission Load Balancing, Routing, Switching.... or indeed any of the other settings. I was expecting to see options for Quality of Service, or something more self-explanatory, but I'm confused. Can anyone help decode the language in the user manual for me?  I just need to set one port to the prioritised over the others.  Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Load Balancer set-up
2023-06-28 11:51:54 - last edited 2023-11-10 06:44:13

@Giles_H 

I think you need to set link backup, but need to enable load balance first, and then set up the failover. Actually the load balancing will be not active once you enable the link backup.

Take a look: How to Configure Link Backup

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 382

Replies: 1

Related Articles