Error "port Gi1/0/3 was blocked"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-15 05:54:38
Model: TL-SG2008  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.0.6

Hello,

I have encounter a problem. I have ER605. From the port 2 I have connected TL-SG2008 switch to port 1 and from port 5 of switch there is connected EAP610. To ports 2, 3 and 4 of the switch there are lan cables connected, but no devices at the moment. Now I am constantly getting error "Switch's port Gi1/0/3 was blocked". Can there be anything related to configuration? Or something with the wiring?

From the previous posts with related questions, I got an idea that it might be happening due to loopback, but as I have mentioned, no devices are connected to port 3. Only cable. Can it be that there is a problem with the wire itself? Maybe short-circuit might cause it? I will be at the site next week, so I would like to have some insights about this issue.

Best Regards,

Giedrius

Options
1 Reply
Re:Error "port Gi1/0/3 was blocked"
2023-06-16 06:06:16

@Eapsauga 

Hello, I agree with you, it seems like there is a loop in your network, mostly related to the cable and the physical connection.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 760

Replies: 1

Related Articles