very low bandwidth

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

very low bandwidth

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
very low bandwidth
very low bandwidth
2023-08-09 08:35:44
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.3 Build 20201110 Rel. 60634 (4555)

Good morning, I have two CPE 210 installed, one as an AP and the other as a client, at a distance of 100 meters, from a second floor to a house in front of me, everything works correctly but I can't get a bandwidth close to the 100 Mb, this is less than 8 or 10 Mb. Add that I have installed a wireless sw as AP on the client (I have also done the speed test directly on the CPE and although it is somewhat larger, it is very scarce) I have changed the channel to 5, because when doing the spectrum analysis it was the best. Anything I can do? I leave you a screenshot with the configuration and the signals obtained, which do not seem entirely bad.

AP

Cliente

Options
2 Reply
Re:very low bandwidth
2023-08-10 06:14:36

@Mrodriguez 

I usually suggest using the Iperf3 to test the speed, it gives the directest result. 

Tried changing the channel width to the biggest one, and enabling the Maxtream feature on the AP CPE.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:very low bandwidth
2023-08-16 08:56:26

@Virgo 

Good morning, after trying various configurations it seems that the following is what gives me the best bandwidth between antennas, I leave a screenshot so you can see it, after this I connect by cable to the client AP and launch a test speed with the ISP reaches almost 90 Mb, it is quite good considering that I will never go over 100 Mb since the antennas do not exceed this. As I mentioned before, I have a TL-WA901N wireless tp link connected to the client AP. When I connect via Wi-Fi to this AP, the speed test with the IPS drops below 15 or 20 Mb. I've tried various configurations but I don't get more bandwidth, any ideas?

I have not tried with ipref3 because I did not have two computers, when I try it I update.

Thanks in advance.

Config AP cliente

Config AP

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 239

Replies: 2

Related Articles