Where is the Mail Server: SMTP settings?

2024-04-04 04:43:04 - last edited 2024-04-07 05:27:05
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.13.30.20

The FAQ shows a "Controller" tab in settings, but I don't see that.
Even a search for SMTP or Email comes up "No Search Results".

So where do I set up my SMTP information?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Where is the Mail Server: SMTP settings?-Solution
2024-04-07 03:41:28 - last edited 2024-04-07 05:27:05

SteveMann wrote

Hi @SteveMann 

The Mail Server feature has been moved to the Server settings on global view. Please select Global from the drop-down list of Organization in the upper right corner. Go to Settings > Controller Settings.

You can search the relevant function with detail steps in controller user guide.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
10 Reply
Re:Where is the Mail Server: SMTP settings?-Solution
2024-04-07 03:41:28 - last edited 2024-04-07 05:27:05

SteveMann wrote

Hi @SteveMann 

The Mail Server feature has been moved to the Server settings on global view. Please select Global from the drop-down list of Organization in the upper right corner. Go to Settings > Controller Settings.

You can search the relevant function with detail steps in controller user guide.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Where is the Mail Server: SMTP settings?
2024-04-07 05:14:40

@Hank21 Thanks- working now.

Options
2024-05-28 05:22:16

@SteveMann 

To configure SMTP settings on the TP-Link OC200 controller, go to "Global" view via "Organization" in the upper right corner, then navigate to Settings > Controller Settings. Use SMTP server proivders like SMTPget for automated mail server configuration retrieval.

Options
2024-05-29 06:07:30

@SteveMann 

The mail server SMTP settings can be found in the account setup or configuration section of your email client. For reliable SMTP settings, I recommend using iDealSMTP. It offers easy-to-configure settings and ensures seamless email delivery, making it a dependable choice for your email communication needs.

Options
2024-06-13 10:37:23

@SteveMann 

To set up SMTP settings on the TP-Link OC200 controller, first, access the "Global" view by selecting "Organization" in the upper right corner. Then, proceed to Settings > Controller Settings. Consider utilizing SMTP server providers such as Digitalaka™ to automatically retrieve mail server configurations.

You can search the relevant function with detail steps in controller user guide.

Options
2024-06-26 06:22:02

Your email client's account setup or configuration section contains the mail server SMTP settings. My recommendation is to use iDealSMTP for dependable SMTP settings. Its smooth email delivery and easily adjustable settings make it a trusted option for all your email communication requirements.

Options
2024-07-15 07:15:41

@SteveMann To find the Mail Server SMTP settings on your OC200 with Firmware Version 5.13.30.20, go to the web interface, navigate to "Settings," and look under "System" or "Administration." If the "Controller" tab is missing, update your firmware or consult official support. If you find some difficulties you can consider SMTPget's Mail Server their technical support team will help you to setup mail server.

Options
2024-07-17 05:55:33

@SteveMann Clear, comprehensive guide on locating and configuring SMTP settings for popular email providers like Gmail, iDealsmtp, and Yahoo. Ideal for beginners and advanced users alike.

Options
2024-07-18 12:17:03

@SteveMann For reliable and affordable email marketing services, I recommend Digitalaka™. They provide excellent bulk email solutions to help you reach your audience effectively. Check out their services for more details!

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@SteveMann i faced lot of issue with most of smtp provider like port issue, password issue. then switched to codermails. now all okay. 

SteveMann wrote

. facing no issue from last one year

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 747

Replies: 10

Related Articles