Omada Software Controller - Controller Setting Grayed out - How to backup for upgrade

Omada Software Controller - Controller Setting Grayed out - How to backup for upgrade

2024-05-28 08:45:21
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.7

Dear All,

My Omada software controller (windows based) is V5.1.7 version. I want to upgrade the controller version to newest but the controller settings is grayed out. How can I do the backup configuration.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Omada Software Controller - Controller Setting Grayed out - How to backup for upgrade
2024-05-28 09:12:34

@htfb 

I misunderstood the same thing as you a while ago :-) , but there are no settings but controller settings section for controllers. 
exactly as site settings are grayed out.

if you are going to take a backup of the controller, this must be done locally, not via the tp-link cloud.

Options
Re:Omada Software Controller - Controller Setting Grayed out - How to backup for upgrade
2024-05-28 09:39:21

@MR.S  Thanks for your update response. Due to the software controller upgrade, I need uninstall  the current controller , if I cannot backup the configuration , how can I restore my configuration because my controller already has 50 devices adopted. 

Thanks,

Htfb

MR.S wrote

@htfb 

I misunderstood the same thing as you a while ago :-) , but there are no settings but controller settings section for controllers. 
exactly as site settings are grayed out.

if you are going to take a backup of the controller, this must be done locally, not via the tp-link cloud.

Options
2024-05-28 10:02:02

@htfb 

you don't need to uninstall, you can just upgrade. but to take a backup you must log on to the controller locally.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 303

Replies: 3

Related Articles