opnsense freeradius omada controller

2024-08-13 22:30:41 - last edited 2024-08-14 01:17:36
Hi, I'm configuring the radius (freeradius on opnsense), I set the radius profile on the omada oc200 controller with ip 10.0.0.254 port 1812 and 1813 for accounting, I activated authentication with the created profile, but if I put a PC it asks me user and password, however the APs (I entered the IPs among the radius clients) do not authenticate and go offline on the port where the radius is active, I also tried MAC authentication but from the radius logs I do not receive any authentication requests from that ap.
Options
5 Reply
Re:opnsense freeradius omada controller
2024-08-14 06:54:54

Hi  @manustar 

You may refer to this troubleshooting guide:

Troubleshooting for RADIUS Authentication Failure

Options
2024-08-14 11:36:23

hi @Vincent-TP 

the problem is not the authentication itself, but on freeradius I really don't see the request coming when an eap610 ap is connected to the port, but if I connect a PC to the same port (same configuration), I see the request on freeradius and by entering the credentials works

Options
2024-08-15 09:33:37

Hi  @manustar 

Has the EAP's MAC address been added to the RADIUS server?

Options
3 weeks ago
yes, add the mac on user. the mac in usename and password, but not recive any request for authentication from ap
Options
a week ago

@manustar 

this the config authentication. on radius profile i insert the ip and port of the radius server. the port 3 allow all vlan

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 167

Replies: 5

Related Articles