cannot detect eap 225 with my oc200 connected to main router PLDT ISP ZTE f670L router

cannot detect eap 225 with my oc200 connected to main router PLDT ISP ZTE f670L router

3 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.14.26.23 1.31.3 Build 20240620 Rel.80383

I change my ISP and my eap was disconnected. When i tried to reconnect that is the message appeared. I only have 1 eap 225 outdoor and oc 200. i connected it directly to my main router. my previous ISP worked fine until I change my ISP. Please help. I searched that I need port forwarding. I don't know how to do that. My main router is ZTE f760L PLDT is my new ISP. I am from Philippines. thank you.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:cannot detect eap 225 with my oc200 connected to main router PLDT ISP ZTE f670L router-Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@cjshop2012 

Please refer to this article to help find the device.How to discover Omada devices via Software Controller and Hardware Controller

To allow the controller to discover the EAP225, ensure a stable connection between them. So, please utilize the Omada Controller's ping tool to ping the EAP225. Then, follow the steps to see if the device can be found.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:cannot detect eap 225 with my oc200 connected to main router PLDT ISP ZTE f670L router-Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@cjshop2012 

Please refer to this article to help find the device.How to discover Omada devices via Software Controller and Hardware Controller

To allow the controller to discover the EAP225, ensure a stable connection between them. So, please utilize the Omada Controller's ping tool to ping the EAP225. Then, follow the steps to see if the device can be found.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:cannot detect eap 225 with my oc200 connected to main router PLDT ISP ZTE f670L router
2 weeks ago

@Hank21 Hi, is this apply also without omada device like switch? I only have omada controller and eap 225. Also, I tried everything what is written, but nothing works. How to check these ports? Is it on my main router? And how i can configure these on my main router?Sorry, I am not an expert.thank you.

Options
Re:cannot detect eap 225 with my oc200 connected to main router PLDT ISP ZTE f670L router
2 weeks ago

@cjshop2012 

Do you use the OC200 build-in tool to ping the EAP225? Can you ping it? This is the way to determine if the connection between the OC200 and EAP225 is good or not. Also, can your EAP225 function properly? Its wireless network works properly, right? What is your network topology? Checking port issues and firewall issues is normally for software controllers, while for hardware controllers, it would be easier to find the device. However, you still can try to check the Windows firewall and the antivirus software program and see if they are preventing you from finding it. The key point here is that you need to ensure the connection between your controller and the EAP225 is fine. If there is no problem, normally there is no issue to detect it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 148

Replies: 3

Related Articles