can't access the web interface & no Ping No internet access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-05 21:47:37
Model : WA5210G

Hardware Version : WA5210G v1 081640EF

Firmware Version : 4.4.8 Build 130502 Rel.61441n

Configuration :-
Wireless Access point <------ Wireless Client
internet Router <-------Wireless Access point <-------Wireless Client <----Pc Conected to internet
ip: 192.168.16.1 <------ 192.168.16.246 <-----192.168.16.245 <-192.168.16.128

After 2 to 7 days of online used for internet access in the wireless Access point network side and the router in the switch of client wireless side,
I can't access the web interface & no Ping No internet access in Pc (specially Web interface of the wireless device)
so i restart both wireless to come online again , the site is far from me 650 KM ,it's hard to do this repeatedly, i get a help from a guy in site that made the restart , this happen frequently ,
what should i do ,what is the problem
Options
5 Reply
Re:can't access the web interface & no Ping No internet access
2015-10-05 23:59:33
For what I read you are missing devices in your network topology, you mention a router and a switch on Client side, and is not posted in your topoligy, in order to get help you have to provide all the info. brands, model, ip is set each device etc.
and post the DHCP pool of your main (ISP) intermet router, seems the IPs in use could be in DHCP pool
Options
2015-10-07 19:25:20

No DHCP in network ,and the Real Internet IP Fixed

Full diagram attached to explain the connectivity
so what should we do to solve the problem
Options
2015-10-08 02:41:47
sorry but its confusing
in post #1 internet router is 192.168.16.1
on lan block diagram, the same Cisco is connected to head quarter switch, but too, there is a line that points to the internet cloud
please explain Cisco router job and who handles ADSL the Cisco or another router
No DHCP in network

then answer, who takes care of the NAT, some device has to, fixed IPs does not mean there is no DHCP in your network, and I still need the DHCP pool from who ever takes of internet
Options
2015-10-08 11:37:15
1. How long is there between two WA5210G? Obstacle between them? Is there sever interference in that area?
2. Take notes of working channel in 5210G when working fine and after restart.
3. Once the problem occurs, PING each device in the topology and provide which access is broken.
Options
2015-10-09 01:45:51

stupidbird wrote

1. How long is there between two WA5210G? Obstacle between them? Is there sever interference in that area?

the site is far from me 650 KM ,it's hard to do this repeatedly, i get a help from a guy in site that made the restart , this happen frequently ,
what should i do ,what is the problem

@stupidbird as you can read on post #1 distance of the link its a miss typo, I assumed 650 mts. or 6.5 Kms.
Options