Cant access EAP330 (Management VLAN - newest Firmware) after reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-08 00:31:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

anyone else having trouble with setting up the Management Vlan on EAP330?

After Updating to the newest Firmware ( EAP330(EU)_V1_1705) and setting up the Management VLAN (+Static IP) i'm able to access the Webinterface... everything is working as expected.

But after power loss or manual reboot i cant access it anymore (same Vlan+Subnet)... not even a ping is possible.

The EAP-Controller/Discoverytool are still able to find the AccessPoint under the static IP but cant access anymore. (Timeout)

Any ideas or known issues?

Thanks in advance!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant access EAP330 (Management VLAN - newest Firmware) after reboot
2017-07-18 16:15:32
In normal case, the management VLAN and static IP settings will not lost after power loss or manual reboot.

i'm able to access the Webinterface

Did you try to login the EAP's web interface or use EAP controller for management?
If the AP is adopted by EAP controller, then we will not be able to login the EAP's web interface.

The EAP-Controller/Discoverytool are still able to find the AccessPoint under the static IP but cant access anymore

Is the AP in pending list of EAP controller? Is the problem that you can not adopt the EAP successfully by controller?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 955

Replies: 1

Related Articles