JocelynOnline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Knowledge Base/ Troubleshooting
By Jocelyn 2018-07-20 09:18:01

What Can I Do If the Port 27017 Is Already in Use When We Start Up the EAP Controller?

When we start up the EAP Controller, we may get the error report “port 27017 is already in use” as shown in the picture below: The port 27017 is used for mongoDB server, an important module for EAP Co
Knowledge Base/ Troubleshooting

What should I do if I got a certificate error?

Part 1: For EAP and CPE web management interface When try to visit the web interface via https in Chrome, such as the web interface of EAP Controller or Pharos CPE Series, it said server’s certificate
Knowledge Base/ Features & Configuration

How to configure Multiple SSIDs with Multiple Subnets on EAP products

In enterprise network, we usually need to divide the network into different VLANs to isolate broadcast domain, suppressing the bad influence of broadcast traffic on network’s performance. The enterpri
By Jocelyn 2018-08-06 02:22:40

[Configuration Guide] Managing System for a Standalone EAP

This guide introduces how to manage the system of your EAP in standalone mode, including: ● Configure the User Account ● Configure the System Time ● Reboot and Reset the EAP ● Backup and Restore the C
By Jocelyn 2018-08-06 03:14:03

[Configuration Guide] Application Example for Standalone EAPs

This guide provides an application example about how to establish and manage a EAP wireless network: A restaurant wants to provide the wireless internet access for the employees and guests. The restau

How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using EAP Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding for Controller Host with EAP Discover Utility)

As shown below, HQ and Branch Office are connected with each other. In HQ, there are TP-Link EAP controller, EAP1 and TL-ER6120 (VPN Router) in subnet 192.168.1.0/24. In branch office, there are TP-Li