BurntOCLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2023-08-29 16:34:37
Re:Unifi to TPL - losing switch access changing DHCP to static, losing my patience with this TPL stuff
UPDATE 2 - Not sure if it was manually adding a default route or deleting the VLAN1 address altogether (likely the former), but I've now gotten to where I can maintain access after the change from...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-08-29 14:41:48
Re:Unifi to TPL - losing switch access changing DHCP to static, losing my patience with this TPL stuff
@Tedd404 I appreciate the understanding nature of your response. Here's the rub for me - I DO understand all of this. I got my CCNA almost 20 years ago and I've been working with networks on some...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-08-28 18:29:18
Unifi to TPL - losing switch access changing DHCP to static, losing my patience with this TPL stuff
I'm looking to switch my home Unifi setup over to Omada and I have a TL-SG3210 V3.6 and a similar 24 port switch ready. I created a trunk on one of my Unifi switches for the setup of the switch, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2021-05-31 13:48:11
Re:mDNS Service
BurntOC wrote Wow, this blows my mind. I actually came to Omada from Unifi as I was going to need to add another AP in my Unifi system to extend coverage, and mDNS casting, to my backyard. While...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2021-05-12 20:43:57
Re:mDNS Service
Wow, this blows my mind. I actually came to Omada from Unifi as I was going to need to add another AP in my Unifi system to extend coverage, and mDNS casting, to my backyard. While there are pros and...
2HELPFULS