bontokizLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2022-07-23 15:12:44
Is it possible to adopt devices if I host my Controller on cloud like DigitalOcean?
Pretty much the title. Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2022-05-22 07:49:24
Re:Voucher hotspot
@Hugh22 Indeed those would be a great default features. If I may ask, how are you currently handling the vouchers to your customers? Printed copy? Is there any issue with devices with Random MAC...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-05-22 07:26:47
Is it possible to limit usage to 1 device only when using Portal with External Radius?
Title Basically I want the user/password auth to be restricted to 1 device only. Is this possible for Omada? And what external Radius Server would you recommend? Thanks
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-05-20 06:28:09
Re:Easy voucher creation
btx wrote @bontokiz hello, yes, you can. You can run as a web service too, it does not need to be part of ERP for voucher integration, but for a company running ERP it is of course "requested", as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-05-19 12:27:12
Re:Easy voucher creation
@btx The ERP integration is interesting. I have a question though regarding the API. Haven't tested yet that's why. Can I create a preferred voucher using the API? I mean can my ERP system generate...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2022-05-19 12:08:07
How to export vouchers or access vouchers from API?
Since I'm having a hard time looking for the API documentation for Omada, is there a way to export the generated vouchers? The voucher manager portal only allows to print the vouchers. Nothing I can...
0HELPFULS