OmYudhantoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Surveillance
2 weeks ago
Bad Sound Speaker Output (Hoarse) on VIGI C440 v1.0
Dear Colleagues, My VIGI C440 have a bad sound output speaker after a year usage. Already upgrade the firmware but the speaker sound still bad. I use this VIGI C440 only for indoor testing and demo...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
3 weeks ago
Re:Tapo VMS / CMS for Desktop
Dear Team, Thank you for keep update on this request. This Desktop App will be useful for customer as evidence that our Tapo have Desktop App compare with another competitor. Big Thanks and Regards.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-03-18 07:39:40
Tapo VMS / CMS for Desktop
Dear Team, I think we must have Tapo Monitoring Application for Desktop Windows, because competitor there already have, and we have some projects using Tapo on customer branch office and they want to...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-03-18 07:36:50
Re:VMS or CMS for Tapo
@Solla-topee Good Afternoon, For this software is just use for Tapo Camera, our customer already installed on their site and they want to use Monitoring Software on their Server. I will post on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-03-15 07:26:21
VMS or CMS for Tapo
Dear All. Does Our Tapo have Software like VIGI VMS or VIGI Secutrity Manager to monitor and manage All CCTV connected by cloud access ? I see that our competitor have their own VMS to manage their...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-03-15 07:23:33
Re:ER706W Routing Table
Dear Clive Our customer don't mention exactly the numbers, because they wants to know first for project comply list. If we have the exact number of capacity, i can tell it to our customer. Thank You.
1HELPFULS