kilovarLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-16 15:59:01
Re:Guide to Installing Omada Software Controller on Raspberry Pi OS - V5
@CarterKraft When you say you can get it running, do you mean you can get the Omada Controller running and you can access the web interface through your browser? If so then you dont need any other...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-08 15:44:31
Never had an issue linking to my TP-Link ID. All I can offer is a reminder that the TP-Link ID is not the same as the username and password for local access to the controller - perhaps you are mixing...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-01 16:19:41
@Philneo This guide is for Raspberry Pi OS specifically. Working knowledge of Debian based install procedures is a requirement. The ability to get superuser (or sudo) access is another requirement,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-06-04 02:04:39
@kilovar There were a number of recent posts about the links to openjdk-8 not working - it looks like the good folks over at Debian stopped supporting and updating openjdk-8 and removed all links to...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-03-14 15:02:21
Not updated yet myself to latest version but I don't expect any reason why it won't work. Why don't you try the update and let the rest of us know if it works
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-01-18 03:07:34
@FreddyFremad 1. Yes this is possible through the controller migration option in settings 2. I dont know what WS means and what you are asking 3. Note the links provided in the original post may not...
0HELPFULS