kilovarLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:Guide to Installing Omada Software Controller on Raspberry Pi OS - V5
@Kelemvor It is working correctly. mongodb-org-server is the name of the package contained in the .Deb file. Apt reads the package name from the file and also other packages required (libssl1.1) and...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
@Octav_air Did you start with a clean install of raspberry pi OS Lite? I retested the install procedure on a fresh install on a RPi 3A+ and had no problem following the steps described in the first...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-03-22 02:18:18
@Octav_air Run the follow command ls -l /usr/bin/java Expected output /usr/bin/java -> /etc/alternatives/java If your output matches the expected output above run the following ls -l...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-03-21 14:55:24
@Octav_air Couple of point to consider 1. RPi3+ really does not work well for anything other than novelty - just not enough memory 2. Please run the following command and post your output sudo...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-27 16:16:11
@VE7KOD The are obviously a number of ways (see other posts). When I upgrade I uninstall <sudo apt remove omadac> The uninstaller will ask if I want to save settings, which I want and select yes....
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-22 16:49:05
@CarterKraft I am curious what OS you got to work on the Odroid n2+ with Omada Controller, as you mentioned in an earlier post that you could not get it to work?
0HELPFULS