jedigroverLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2023-01-09 21:31:08
Re:WPA Authentication times out/failed every now and then but after some time succesfull
@Antoni777 Unfortunately in my case, I'm getting the issue even without using a controller at all. I just have the APs in standalone mode. It seems that most devices in my setup (a lot of Apple gear,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-04-05 18:43:50
Management VLAN setup question
I have read the FAQ at https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2814/ I have a few questions now. I have an established non-Omada network on 192.168.1.x, which I wish to migrate to Omada (router,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-03-25 15:28:07
Re:WPA Authentication times out/failed every now and then but after some time succesfull
Unfortunately, that was the first thing I tried. I noted that the problems started after I changed the wifi config from WPA2-Auto (TKIP or AES) to just WPA2-AES (since TKIP is not so secure). I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-03-24 21:47:52
I've been having similar issues. My LG washer & dryer, as well as a newer Amazon Kindle Fire tablet have auth errors. For the Kindle Fire, I can turn off & on wifi & recover. LG apparently have a bug...
0HELPFULS