ChaeturaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2022-04-15 23:40:39
Re:seeking example of using loopback interface to access switch management web or CLI
Alternately, turning off (IPv4) routing entirely allows connections. Contacting the loopback interface works from any IP address within the VLAN subnet of the PVID of the port. The VLAN interface...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2022-04-15 23:03:44
Re:seeking example of using loopback interface to access switch management web or CLI
From the last configuration described, DELETING the static default route in the switch allows connections (ping, http, ssh, telnet). Restoring it blocks the connections. There's still plenty I don't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2022-04-15 22:35:31
@Somnus Thanks for your reply. OK, so the switch can now route packets to networks not directly attached to it. How does this help? Let me start off with an example having the kind of specificity...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2022-04-14 02:46:40
seeking example of using loopback interface to access switch management web or CLI
From what I understand, configuring a loopback interface address on a switch should allow access to the management interface of the switch at that address. Is this true? (If not, then what is a use...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-04-08 18:49:03
Re:Cannot do firmware update on brand new Archer C7 (AC1750)
@ChristiaanL I found your thread because I thought I had the same problem. My problem was that I had an A7 and thought it was a C7 and was trying to flash C7 firmware on it. Similar machines, but...
3HELPFULS