EricPerlLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
an hour ago
Interactions between Gateway and Switch ACLs
I'm trying to further my understanding of the various types of ACLs so I've been experimenting with a simple case (SSH). Let's say I have 2 VLANs, VLANT (trusted) and VLANU (untrusted, or less...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
16 hours ago
Re:Logging & Monitoring of ACL rules
Hi @Hank21 , I'm even more confused now. On my OC200 V2 with Controller Version 5.13.30.20, I found couple places where I could enable Remote Logging. The first one was in the Controller Settings in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
22 hours ago
How useful is a Management VLAN if all clients are out of the default/native LAN?
After a failed attempt at moving all devices into a Management VLAN (a while back), I was up for giving it another try. I reread some of the docs, browsed the forums about this matter. Beyond the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
Re:Isolated VLAN Configuration for Omada
@Death_Metal I've finally made sense of the situation with regards to Q2. The Switch ACL 3 (access to DNS) made sense to me from the get go. It's literally about allowing the DNS requests to flow...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Thursday
Logging & Monitoring of ACL rules
After couple attempts at truly isolating my VLANs resulted in locking myself out of my network, I'm looking into giving it another shot. Troubleshooting such failures is limited to disabling deny...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Thursday
Re:Isolated VLAN Configuration for Omada
@Death_Metal, thanks for the quick reply. I guess I need to experiment more hands on again because I can't process your answers. I've experimented before and managed to lock myself out (had to reset...
0HELPFULS