AshTheDashLV1Online
Following: 2Followers: 0
Forums/ Surveillance
2 weeks ago
Re:NVR to Smart TV Connection (LAN/HDMI/WiFi)
@Clive_A Thanks for your inputs. So, essentially you mean, the option with LAN-HDMI connector is ruled out For the NVR with Built in WiFi, if the signal strength between the NVR and Smart TV is not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2 weeks ago
NVR to Smart TV Connection (LAN/HDMI/WiFi)
Hello, I want to achieve the following: Connect the NVR to the Smart TV for checking the feed of the IP Cameras (6 Nos). The distance is 40-50 ft. NVR is to be kept very close to the Router+Modem...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Using LAN Cable tto Connect Deco M9 Plus
Thank you for your response and appreciate you answering my questions. What should be the specs of the un managed switch o be used for the 200/300 Mbps connection, to help create the mesh with 1 Main...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Using LAN Cable tto Connect Deco M9 Plus
Hi @Alexandre. I edited my original post as suggested by you. Thank you for the pointers. Also appreciate your reply on some of the questiona. Can you revisit my post and see the edited version and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Using LAN Cable tto Connect Deco M9 Plus
That would make it much easier to understand. For example, when you say "how to connect all 5 routers to HUB" I can figure that under "Routers" you mean "Deco," but what is "HUB?" Also, "how to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-05-31 11:19:29
Re:Deco M9 working with 2 diff ISPs
Dear @terziyski Thank y9ou for your response.. Do I need to have a load balacning router? Can I simply connect two separate routers and then link them to two ports on the M9 via a LAN cable? Will...
0HELPFULS