Hartman9LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-08 15:39:28
Re:Omada Setup with ExpressVPN Router
@btx @btx Just so there is a full understanding of the split tunneling. In the below picture I can simply drag and drop between a device as to whether I want it on the VPN or not. Sometimes a site...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-08 14:20:03
@Alex789 Alex789 wrote I think I have a pretty good idea of what you are trying to achieve. I just don't see an easy way as long as you retain that ExpressVPN firmware. You are actually trying to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-08 13:36:31
@Alex789 I am open to other solutions. My criteria would be the following. I want a VPN to encrypt all our traffic Split Tunneling so I can take clients on and off VPN through a browser or app...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-08 13:23:50
@btx I emailed ExpressVPN tech and they told me the DHCP cannot be turned off. Now I don't know about SSHing into it and doing it by command line. Also here are the protocols supported by ExpressVPN...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-08 12:26:19
@btx Really appreciate you digging into this the way you have for someone you don't even know. I think they gave you some bad information because I bought this router exactly because they do support...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-07 20:20:33
@btx I would like to try your solution but I think the big issue I am running into is that I have no way of turning off DHCP on the linksys router. The firmware on the router is ExpressVPN and I...
0HELPFULS