Hartman9LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-10 01:34:13
Re:OpenWrt Split Tunnel WireGuard Omada Double NAT
@Alex789 The reason I want to keep the ER605 in place is because the Omada environment is more user friendly than OpenWRT. I understand your idea I am not sure it would work for individual IPs. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-09 14:17:31
OpenWrt Split Tunnel WireGuard Omada Double NAT
I have been thrown into a unique network setup and could use some help. My network design started out with an Omada system (Router, Switch, EAPs) but I also need to incorporate a router to connect to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-24 12:22:36
Re:Omada Setup with ExpressVPN Router
@btx So what I have discovered with playing with the Permit ACL under switch is I can give 192.168.2.X permision to other subnets but only by permitting the IP. I was trying to permit it by MAC and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-24 01:16:21
@btx I was able to at least get the router in place tonight with the Omada system with the below setup. This will give me the ability to experiment more with both services before I decide. One issue...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-23 20:46:17
@btx I can try Chicago I just know that city is about twice as far from me as Atlanta. I tried Netflix and Disney+ which both would not connect. I know the service you advocate has the option of a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-22 19:03:12
@btx Just an update. I have both VPN services up and running on OperWRT so I can switch back and forth. I am testing them and so far the one you provided me seems slower and is blocked by many...
0HELPFULS