_Uktam_LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2023-09-20 11:04:51
Re:The number of clients to be configured with Rate Limit has reached the limit
The problem we've is that: the number of users provided with rate limit is 500. If the limit exceeds 500, the rate limit cannot be provided. For this reason, it is necessary to clean the outdated...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-09-15 12:17:43
@Hank21 I've been waiting for an answer for several days. But they did not contact me. The support was told by mail that we will contact you in 1 business day, but no one supported me.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-09-08 07:58:29
@Hank21 thanks for response!. This is the situation. We manually rate limit each client (via API). After authorization, it gives different speeds (5mb/s, 100mb/s etc). If the number of Wi-Fi...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-09-07 04:21:40
The number of clients to be configured with Rate Limit has reached the limit
We are distributing wi-fi to clients using OC300 and External Portal Server. But after the last update, Rate Limit Based on Clients is not working. If the number of users exceeds 50-100, the option...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-09-07 03:41:33
Omada controller rate limit per user while authentication via External Portal Server
We offer internet service to our customers through External Portal Server at omada controller. The problem we have is: We have to provide limited internet speed to some customers. I found the rate...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-09-07 03:23:34
Re:Omada Controller custom external portal very slow performance
Thanks everyone. We solved this problem. In our css some fonts call to fots.googlepi.com. And inside google fonts call some js files like apis.google.com. We've access all subdomains of google...
1HELPFULS