BYTE-BUiLDERSLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2023-02-07 19:58:01
Re:BUG: Omada Cloud unable to communicate with Controller on dual WAN (failover) system.
I was able to manually push 5.0.8 in one and the other one we had to put in has 5.0.7 in it, so it should ask for updates, just not sure yet if it will actually offer them up. I'll give it a few...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-02-07 19:37:25
ISSUE: Cloud & Controller Archiving of Log not always accurate.
The Cloud and direct Controller Log tab, doesn't always list the entire Log entries. The Omada APP DOES list all the Log entries and "Archive All" does archive them, but when the Cloud and Controller...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2023-02-07 19:24:57
FEATURE REQUEST: MAC address blocking on Access Points no longer relevant without help.
With pretty much every manufacturer of Cellphones (and growing in other devices), MAC address randomization is making it impossible to block those using this functionality from accessing a public...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-10 12:54:33
Re:BUG: Omada Cloud unable to communicate with Controller on dual WAN (failover) system.
@Fae Is there a reason why 5.0.30 was for the longest time "the latest version" until I manually went to each controller and checked for an update? I honestly don't want to do that each and every...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-09 01:20:42
@BYTE-BUiLDERS Was able to get 5.3.2 to get recognized manually by asking each controller to "check for updates". Upon upgrading, the one with the dual WAN (with failover) is working properly, but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-06 00:54:16
@Virgo The cloud isn't listing any upgrades for it, 5.0.30 seems to be the latest. The controller, when I was VPN'ed into the location, the "Cloud" had a green indicator on it (as connected) without...
0HELPFULS