ISSUE: Cloud & Controller Archiving of Log not always accurate.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-07 19:37:25
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.7.6

The Cloud and direct Controller Log tab, doesn't always list the entire Log entries.  The Omada APP DOES list all the Log entries and "Archive All" does archive them, but when the Cloud and Controller fails to list anything in the Log tab under "All", the "Archive All" obviously does nothing.

This issue has been around for a very long time, don't see anywhere on the controller that "All" can be limited when listing the Log entries.  The only workaround is to use the Omada APP to Archive the entries which it does list when the Cloud and Controller doesn't.

Options
2 Reply
Re:ISSUE: Cloud & Controller Archiving of Log not always accurate.
2023-02-08 12:54:40

Dear @BYTE-BUiLDERS 

On the Controller webpage you can select the data to get the full log of that data range:

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:ISSUE: Cloud & Controller Archiving of Log not always accurate.
2023-02-08 19:08:10
I tried that, in some situations, going back as far as I could, still yielded nothing, yet the Alerts count was more than what was visible and I couldn't archive. This didn't happen with the APP, I'll post a screenshot the next time it happens.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 289

Replies: 2

Related Articles