Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Latest Firmware Release > Early Access < Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.20 Pre-release (Updated on May 29th, 2024) Omada Hardware Controller_V5.14 Pre-release (Released on Apr 16th, 2024) Omada SDN Contro
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmware Update
By Fae · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Fae
89Helpful
124485Views
14Replies
Update as of Apr 10, 2024: Thank you all for your valuable feedback on the Beta firmware! The official firmware of 5.13 controller has been released, check the following link for details. Omada_SDN_Co
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-03-22 21:31:27 by sgath4
29Helpful
17422Views
63Replies
The main problem when using omada specially in voucher type businness is that anyone can actually share some ones connection through mobile hotspot Example: a device/mobile that logged in using vouche
PortalController InstallationFirmware Update
By Sh0ckWaVeZzz · Latest post 12 hours ago by MayWifiSarap
28Helpful
2366Views
21Replies
My OC200 used to only manage a local site, now it manages 3 sites with a total of 3 gateways and 25 APs. The controllers is located in one of the sites (behind one of the gateways) alongside 18 of the
Firmware Update
By Tintronic · Latest post 16 hours ago by Hank21
0Helpful
36Views
2Replies
I recently came to note that a new version of firmware is available. Via the console, when you click the "check" button it prompts that a new revision is available. It then provides a "download" optio
Firmware UpdateController Installation
By Shane_M · Latest post Yesterday by Hank21
0Helpful
136Views
1Replies
This article applies to OC200, OC300 In a few cases, Omada Hardware Controller may become bricked during the firmware upgrade. The most common cause is an unpredictable power failure. This article wil
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmware Update
By Fae · Latest post Saturday by carrabino
6Helpful
5481Views
1Replies
Hello. After installing version 5.14.20.9 of Omada on Windows, my two SG3428XMP v3.20 switches are no longer connected, and I get an error: Adoption Failed. I tried to force adoption, but it doesn’t w
Firmware UpdateAdoptionMigration
By Matthieu27 · Latest post Saturday by Eg64
4Helpful
837Views
25Replies
I am on the topology below trying to configure a unidirectional ACL rule. However it forces me to a bi-directional deny. The answer on other post mentions it should work with tp-link router, assuming
Firmware UpdateVLAN & Multi-Networks
By israel-saba · Latest post Saturday by israel-saba
1Helpful
38Views
1Replies
The feauture to be able to disable voucher acess when deleted from vocuher list or temporarily disable voucher is very needed. I deleted a vocuher for a user and user can still use the voucher to acce
Firmware Update
By alitheog · Latest post Friday by alitheog
0Helpful
83Views
2Replies
Hi there, yesterday i decided to update out Software Controller on Windows Server 2016 from version 5.9 to 5.14. I did a backup, stopped the service, installed the package and started the service afte
Controller InstallationFirmware UpdateLogs
By AdminCat · Latest post Friday by AdminCat
0Helpful
124Views
3Replies