Omada Cloud SDN

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Omada Cloud SDN

Tags

Label

Latest Firmware Release: Omada Software Controller_V5.7.4 >> Check more details from Here. Note: Controller v5 has changed the port for upgrading devices from TCP 29813 to TCP 8043 /TCP 443. If you ha
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmware Update
By Fae · Latest post Monday by Fae
69Helpful
45631Views
3Replies
Controller Version: 5.6.4 Firmware Version : 1.13.1 Build 20220921 Rel.35923 Hi, I just noticed that the broom icon is missing after the update. reference link here - https://www.tp-link.com/us/suppor
Firmware UpdateMissing
By Jeesoon1 · Latest post 3 hours ago by paulrob
1Helpful
124Views
3Replies
Hi, I updated from Software Controller 5.6.3 to 5.7.4 According release notes, which I cannot link here: there should be "device DOT manage DOT interface DOT ip" in "omada.properties" file in the inst
Firmware Update
By MatthiasLoi · Latest post Thursday by Fae
0Helpful
441Views
9Replies
Hi, after upgrading my software controller (linux) from 5.6.3 to 5.7.4 I have noted the following warning in the logs of my docker container 11-23-2022 07:48:38.628 WARN [quartzScheduler_Worker-1] []
Firmware Update
By mwmcx
0Helpful
35Views
0Replies
I have updated the controller and the hardware to the latest versions, and part of the release notes say: Add Non-Address mode for IPv6 What is this? I couldn't find anything on the help page, the kno
Firmware UpdateIPv6
By Unraider · Latest post Tuesday by Virgo
0Helpful
64Views
1Replies
This Article Applies to: Omada_Software Controller_v5.7.4 Supported OS: Windows or Linux (64 bits recommended) Release Notes: New Feature/Enhancement 1. Added Dashboard for Hotspot Manager and adjuste
OfficialFirmware Update
By Fae
5Helpful
1123Views
0Replies
After apply the update "2.5.1 Build 20220803 Rel.39745" to the controller two wired devices show high download numbers (35TB today, was 27TB 2 days before - Win10Pro; the other device is 13TB - Linux
Firmware UpdateController Installation
By Homerunner · Latest post a week ago by Virgo
0Helpful
64Views
1Replies
@Fae ER605v2 regularly disconnects from controller, do you know if there are any plans to fix this or is it something you have to live with on these routers? fix is to turn off the power on the router
Firmware Update
By shberge · Latest post a week ago by Otis_Wrx
57Helpful
997Views
23Replies
This Article Applies to: Omada_Software Controller_v5.6.3 Supported OS: Windows or Linux (64 bits recommended) Release Notes: New Feature/Enhancement 1. Added the following features to Omada Gateway,
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By Fae · Latest post a week ago by Donzkie.21
14Helpful
2596Views
10Replies
Hello, On my Omada cloud controler, since version 5.6.3, i can't update my device because I have not a message for update. I click on button Version 'check for update', but no message for upgrading...
Firmware Update
By jbdu12 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by jbdu12
0Helpful
155Views
4Replies