j1979LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:TCP SYN packets attack
@Clive_A Just another update, Im 100% sure now this is, in my case caused by the PersistentKeepalive= option in external wireguard peer profiles (not the builtin wireguard in the er605 router). The...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) QR code issues
@Hank21 Controller Version 5.13.30.20 Model OC200 2.0 Firmware Version 2.14.4 Build 20240304 Rel.54311 Can i send you PM with a screenshot please and you can test whether you can scan it. It only...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@Clive_A 10 mins is fine imho any shorter fills the events log in a few days. With wireguard I don't know if UDP is only used for the tunneling and TCP is used elsewhere. But the attacks were coming...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@Clive_A Well I don't know the level of resources you have to test with if any. Anyway, apologies if i upset anyone, well I can't easily test with wireshark due to physical access to the router, but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:TCP SYN attack, ACL, Cloudflare
@j1979 turned out to be PersistentKeepalive = 25 in my wireguard conf files. Now sorted after removing that line.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@clangren I had the same issue after testing, it turned out for me at least, to be external wireguard config files on VPS's i have which were pinging the router every 10 mins. You need to remove the...
0HELPFULS