MeteoritesLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensors
2023-11-25 06:06:53
Re:How to enable or disable motion detector notifications with a scenario or automation ?
@Kuldeep_Kumar I'm just trying to understand why you wouldn't simply turn off the main automation instead. Without that, there's nothing to trigger a notification. I'm obviously missing an important...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switches
2023-11-24 12:41:31
Re:Delay on button
@SebGoldWing Have you tried a decent quality battery as a premium lithium seems to have fixed my issue since replacing the original. I'd personally avoid alkaline when replacing the batteries for the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switches
2023-11-24 12:32:01
Re:Delay on button
@EddEdEddy I had extensive issues exactly like this for a couple of months particularly with one of my half dozen buttons. After heaps of trouble shooting and going through everything I could...
0HELPFULS
2023-11-24 11:54:46
Re:How to enable or disable motion detector notifications with a scenario or automation ?
@Kuldeep_Kumar If you’re not using the motion sensors for anything else, then you should be able to set up an automation with a shortcut button on the home page of your app for that. Better yet…...
2HELPFULS
2023-05-16 02:02:34
Re:Intermittent non-responsive sensors
@Wayne-TP Thanks I think I understand what you mean now. I do have P100/P110 automations setup already (i.e. schedules). Given that this seems to be a sporadic intermittent issue, it means it would...
0HELPFULS
2023-05-15 16:23:33
Re:Intermittent non-responsive sensors
@Wayne-TP Thanks for the response. My firmware is always kept completely up to date. Predominately it seems to be the SubG devices but I think I had an issue on one occasion where the C420S2 cameras...
0HELPFULS