barroleteLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-16 08:17:29
Re:Sony TV keeps connecting and disconnecting from the switch (TV turned off)
@Loop1 Some Internet TVS may go into sleep mode when they are turned off, rather than being completely powered off. In sleep mode, the TV may periodically send heartbeat signals to maintain a...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-16 06:38:58
Re:Device randomly switching from Omada Switch to TP link router?
@Loop1 I don't care about the performance of your AP at all. What I mean by this is that the D'Link router in your network topology acts more like a switch (providing more ports), so when D'Link...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-10-16 05:56:48
Re:Data Website Monitor
@akapal Generally speaking, routers don't block sites like the ones you describe, isn't there something else wrong? However, if you want to allow access to specific websites, you can set URL...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-16 03:13:18
@Loop1 As you description, the D'Link router in AP mode acts more like an unmanaged switch. When a new switch is connected to the switch port, will there be a log prompt?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-10-16 03:02:57
Re:Raspberry Pi can't obtain IP address through router or switch ports
@ksihota I think it's probably a problem with the network configuration of your raspberry Pi. How about setting the connection mode of the raspberry Pi to dynamic IP? Perhaps you can check out the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-16 02:39:05
@Loop1 I think the router in AP mode is also one of the end devices, as long as it is connected to the network, it will issue various protocols. As long as devices communicate with each other,...
0HELPFULS