Data Website Monitor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Data Website Monitor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Data Website Monitor
Data Website Monitor
2023-10-13 06:33:56 - last edited 2023-10-14 08:02:07
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Goodmorning.

Im trying to understand how carriers have a special website when you use a mobile broadband connection and you can go to that website to see how much money and MB's you have left, even if you dont have MB at all you can still access this site and can recognize you are you.

The issue is when im connected to the modem and i connect to this site it can recognize me and give me all my information BUT when i connect through omada network which is after the modem then i cannot access this site at all, something in omada is blocking this, but i have no idea how it works so i can maybe fix it in omada.

thank you

Options
2 Reply
Re:Data Website Monitor
2023-10-16 05:56:48

@akapal Generally speaking, routers don't block sites like the ones you describe, isn't there something else wrong? However, if you want to allow access to specific websites, you can set URL filtering on your router. This feature allows you to block or allow access to certain websites, and you can add the sites you want to visit to the accessible directory. I guess that might solve your problem.

Options
Re:Data Website Monitor
2023-10-16 07:35:06

Hi @akapal 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

It's like you are referring to a cellular plan.. I think you might post a picture for an explanation since it is obscure to see a description like this.

I assume this might be a problem with the NAT if you say that this works on your modem. You should post the URL here and let the community take a look. If that's an IP address, and it is a private one, then it is the NAT issue.

Would like to see more info about this.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 291

Replies: 2

Related Articles