TCWGEngineersLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:ER8411 (and possibly others) cannot route to additional remote subnets over L2TP VPN
@Clive_A Hi Clive, Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure I understand this correctly as it doesn't make sense as to why I cannot route over the site to site VPN. With the previous Draytek to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
ER8411 (and possibly others) cannot route to additional remote subnets over L2TP VPN
We've got a site to site VPN setup for a remote office that has multiple subnets. Site 1 (Main site) - TP-Link Omada ER8411 192.168.20.X Site 2 (Remote site) - Draytek Vigor 3900 (To be replaced at...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2 weeks ago
RE:Cloudflare Zero Trust tunnel client
Big Twingate user here. Using a router would be much better than setting up a container or raspberry pi on site.
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
RE:[FEATURE REQUEST]: ER8411 - add LAN LAG (Link Aggregation) feature
LAG for additional performance and failover is important for remote sites where there is no one on site for up to 5 weeks at a time.
0HELPFULS
2024-06-12 02:06:38
Re:Add local DNS server to ER605
@Clive_A Any updates to this? I've got a ER8411 (I know it's not a ER605 per the title of this thread) that I'm trying to set a DNS record for however the option does not exist. The reason for this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-05-24 02:16:58
Re:Omada Switch Naming Format
@Clive_A Thank you for this post. I appreciate the single letter naming scheme however I'm finding the Omada naming incredibly hard to understand now. I've found "Omada" has been slapped on a whole...
1HELPFULS