rct0LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
Friday
Re:Tapo camera snooze (pause) notifications for time period
Since 6 months have passed and there doesn't seem to be any meaningful response/understanding/communication in terms of what users want, I think Tapo cameras can't be considered a viable option. Yes,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-03-29 22:40:44
Re:Tapo C325 Cameras get stuck in old DHCP ip and Omada Controller can't refresh their IP addresses
Have they released a fix yet? I have a C120 that I was just needed to track down because it hasn't done a DHCP Request (to renew) in the last 16 days. So the lease and hostname are long expired. It's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-03-02 18:43:13
iOS App Change Notification Sounds for Camera detection events
Feature Request: Allow iOS app users to change what sound is used to notify of Tapo camera motion/sound detection events. Benefit: Having a distinctive notification sound would allow users to know...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-02-29 14:19:59
The other camera app with a good UI has a snooze/pause that is one click away in many of the screens that show the camera:
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-01-17 13:42:24
@Solla-topee thank you for your response. However, a schedule isn't what I'm asking for. It would be inconvenient and take a number of steps to create a schedule that would be used only once to stop...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-01-16 16:04:14
Reduce redundant notifications: coalesce events or have timer before renotification
Request: implement some way to reduce the number of redundant notifications from the Tapo camera. Background: My Tapo C120 sends way too many redundant notifications. I want to have person, pet, and...
3HELPFULS