josey_adm1n_spLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2017-06-26 05:11:26
MAC access control wanted
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I need a switch to make MAC access control. I need to prohibit access to certain MAC addresess into the network. I do not know if the switch...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2017-05-04 01:18:06
Re:Switch not transmiting Wake on Wan because of hibernation ?
The NAS is a Synology DS 216j. I also have tried a WD MyCloud with worse results. Anyway I need to solve the Wake on Wan problem of the NAS or determine wether or not if the cause is the network, if...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2017-05-01 05:28:06
Re:Switch not transmiting Wake on Wan because of hibernation ?
Interesting theory. But I have deactivated the deep hibernation mode of the NAS. I don't find an easy way to program the energy saving program of the ports. I have done a buch of test with this dam...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2017-04-30 20:14:55
Switch not transmiting Wake on Wan because of hibernation ?
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello , I am trying to start a NAS using Wake on Wan. It only works when I am there using the network. But, when I try to Wake on Wan after several...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2017-04-06 17:48:35
Re:Using a different dynamic dns provider in TL-R600VPN
Hello Panda , Thank you for your reply. All right. I was looking for a free service unmanaged service. Let's see the list in the router: - Dyndns used to be but it wasn't anymore - Noip requires a...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2017-03-20 23:49:59
Using a different dynamic dns provider in TL-R600VPN
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello , I am trying to enter configuration for a dynamic dns provider different than the existing choices: Peanut: http://www.oray.com/ Comexe:...
1HELPFULS