WienumgebungLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:one subnet unreachable from one subnet
@Clive_A Thank you so much for your help!!! No, unfortunately I can't do anything "useful" with the machine. Besides setting air- and water temperatures, checking voltages and acknowledge error...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
I created a new vlan 23 "management" and put the switch and AP there, a matching switch profile (Native 23 untagged 23, all others tagged), mapped that to the uplink ports (router and AP) and set...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A The device @242 is an industry PC running an unknown Linux Distribution. It is the diagnostic interface for the building-management (heating, cooling, water, power of a large office...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Maybe that helps: Switch running config site 3, I just moved its management IF back to the default VLAN: !SG2210MP # vlan 152 # vlan 231 # vlan 241 # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # hostname...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A Thank you! All sites have WAN IPs on all connected WAN interfaces. Only Site 1 and 2 have two WAN connections. Site 1 ER8411 WAN Ports are SFP+WAN1 (static via DHCP 81.x.x.x/30) and WAN/LAN4...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A Thanks for your reply! (sorry for german ping/tracert output) is there an option (I never found one) to enable ICMP replies on Omada? tracert from Site 1: Routenverfolgung zu...
0HELPFULS