MatvAxxesLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:ER707-M2 router is not using the expect DNS servers?
@Clive_A Ok, that is indeed unfortunate. Thanks for all the information and looking into it though.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@Clive_A Apologies if I come across as obtuse, but this issues has been bugging me for quite some time now. So, to summarize, from the Wikipedia article: If a packet is sent to 203.0.113.1 by a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@Clive_A Let's agree to disagree? I don't consider it expected behavior that whenever I navigate to "service1.mydomain. com" for which I have a local A record pointing to 192.168.30.13, that I go via...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@Clive_A So what could be a possible solution to the problem? Reminder that I do have a local DNS which correctly points all A records to my local NGINX server, and a dig command confirms works for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@Clive_A I don't see those routes in the routing table: Nor in the RIP or Static routes on the gateway CLI But more importantly: How do I make sure my USER traffic is being routed to SERVER without...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@Clive_A Ok, I did one final test and I can now confirm it's an issue with port forwarding between VLANS. To summarize: When port forwarding is enabled, accessing the server on IP 192.168.30.13...
1HELPFULS