filosofos_starLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2017-09-18 20:06:44
Re:EAP Discovery Utility succeeds but controller doesn't detect EAP
Carat1 wrote Please refer to this FAQ: http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1363.html That was useful! It was a firewall issue indeed.. Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-09-18 16:13:22
EAP Discovery Utility succeeds but controller doesn't detect EAP
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I have an EAP controller in VLAN X and the EAP225 in VLAN Y. I run the discovery utility from a PC in VLAN Y, locate the AP, click Manage, type in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-12 17:09:18
Re:Question about deploying EAP APs with Free EAP controller
zaizai wrote Actually, without EAP controller, the EAP also support some portal types in standalone mode (managed by its own web interface), including no authentication, simple password and external...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-11 17:19:34
The main utility of the EAP controller will be the captive portal and potentially the monitoring tools that ship along. It is therefore mandatory to be able to configure the AP's to use a designated...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-11 14:56:32
Any hints on these? I wanted to ask the forum if we can form a solution using the above, to support the following configuration: 1) 1 SSID with its own VLAN tag (1), with WPA-Enterprise (RADIUS) 2) 1...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-05-08 15:30:27
Thanks for the reply. zaizai wrote Wondering that what configuration options do you want to change? You can post the detailed requirement here. Don't know really, I guess I will have to put it to...
0HELPFULS