TrollenLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
Yesterday
Re:Omada Routers with openvpn , option to use a ca issued certificate e.g. lets encrypt.
@Trollen this another related issue the openvpn server security need to be modify to comply with current security requirements as per 2024. https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/706998
0HELPFULS
Sunday
security issue Omada routers with openvpn should be enabled to use TLS 1.3 certificates and cifers.
this request should properly apply for all implementations of all routers of tp-link that suppors openvpn. but to be specific the implementation of openvpn i the base firmware of the ER/06W router...
0HELPFULS
Sunday
Re:Omada Routers with openvpn , option to use a ca issued certificate e.g. lets encrypt.
@Trollen to clarify the client client certificates from others openvpn servers can already be imported (openvpn client) what I am missing is the ability to import a ca issue certificate as a...
0HELPFULS
2024-05-13 15:30:21
Omada Routers with openvpn , option to use a ca issued certificate e.g. lets encrypt.
Hi TP-Link I have a feature request. that is to include the option to use a ca issue certificate on the routers open vpn solution , so I can avoid using a self signed certificate. similar to when the...
5HELPFULS