MJanLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
Re:Migration of Software controller to OC200
@Hank21 Thanks for your reply! So you're saying that the migration should have been able even with the difference in firmware version? Both controller and site migration failed several times though....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
Re:Guide to Installing Omada Software Controller on Raspberry Pi OS - V5
@MrAdministrator Wow, that's a quick reply. That's sad, I was really hoping for a proper solution and a better user interface. I'll see how it functions and otherwise I'll just send it back and get a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
Migration of Software controller to OC200
Hello all, For over a year I have been running an Omada system consisting of a Router, 2 AP's and a software controller on a Raspberry pi 3b. Recently I tried to update the software controller but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
@MR.S and @MrAdministrator Thanks for your replies. I had a look into it and found it to be cheaper to just buy an OC200 and be done with it. (€88 for the entire thing with poe support, a new PI with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
@kilovar I've followed your guides in the past with success. I've had a omada controller (5.9.9) running flawlessly on a RPI 3b with legacy Rpi OS for months. Took some effort to get it running, but...
0HELPFULS