LGX550LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
Re:Browsing Web Interface and Getting Logged Out
@redpencil hi - apologies, my issue was actually completely unrelated and I didn't realise this thread was for a specific controller. I got redirected here from another forum about issues with the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Archer AX55 keeps disconnecting/logging off webinterface/tether app
@Wienen You have no idea how much I appreciate you posting this update. I've been banging my head against the wall for weeks trying to figure this out and have gone down some really technical rabbit...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
@Fae hi - thanks for your response. I'm not sure I fully understand, I'm not using any controller software. This issue occurs on the web UI on any browser (chrome, Firefox, edge etc) I experience the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
EDIT: Ignore the below - 2 minutes after posting this it continued to happen, even in incog. Very frustrating. Off the back of this, if anyone else is struggling with this god awful bug, I found a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
@Hank21 This is very much still a problem mid 2024, even on the lastest firmware. No matter where I try to go within the web UI, after 20-30 seconds of being logged in, if I try to click on anything...
0HELPFULS