Alex_vd_BLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:Wireguard hub and spoke, a spoke has extra subnet
@Clive_A informed me it actually is okay to have 192.168.0.0/16 two times, so my last paragraph needs work. I changed some addresses but that does not change the problem. I tried setting up an extra...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:Bug in Wireguard Peer AllowedAddress
@Clive_A Thank you for responding. Indeed, standalone, and indeed after entering 192.168.0.1/16 it is accepted and then modified to 192.168.0.0/16. But then it does not seem to work (see another...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Bug in Wireguard Peer AllowedAddress
I think I found a bug while experimenting with Wireguard. In VPN->Wireguard->Peers we're not allowed to have a duplicate. E.g. I already have 192.168.0.0/16 I cannot enter this another time. But I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
a week ago
refresh button in the GUI
I'm here because of VPN->Wireguard->Peers but this does also apply to other screens. Please add a refresh button, so that the statistics can easily be updated while debugging.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Wireguard hub and spoke, a spoke has extra subnet
Goodday, I have a central site Z, and a few spoke sites A and B. The goal is that internal traffic can go from A to B, via Z. All internal nets are in 192.168.0.0/16 A 192.168.1.1/24 with 192.168.1.2...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
ER605 standalone ACL confusion
newby alert ! Rusty in networking and new to tp-link omada. Goodday, I'm struggling configuring the firewal->access contol. Part, if not all, of the problem is that I cannot find proper...
0HELPFULS