ezcGmanLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
Friday
Re:ER707-M2 v1.0: Latest update to 1.2.3 breaks OpenVPN server
Hey @Clive_A, yes, that indeed solved the issue after downgrading to 1.2.1, thanks!! I have not yet tested if it would solve the issue I faced with after going to 1.2.3. I can't reboot the router...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
ER707-M2 v1.0: Latest update to 1.2.3 breaks OpenVPN server
Hey there, two days ago I got the update pushed for v1.2.3. Update went through successfully and at first I didn't realize any issues. I left home today and tried establishing a VPN connection but it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-07-08 08:26:16
Re:Several Wi-Fi's / VLANs not providing IPs via DHCP
@Clive_A You are a HERO and I bow to you! The Uplink port had my custom profile set... I really don't know how that happened... I must have by accident set it on the uplink port when I was...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-07-08 08:19:32
@Clive_A Default profiles. I do have one custom profile that is set to one specific port, but the two ports the APs are connected to do use the default "All" profile. Thanks for your help s far!! <3
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-07-08 08:00:30
@Clive_A Not working Wi-Fi: Not working VLAN: Working Wi-Fi: Working VLAN: Wiring: - Modem is connected to Port 1 on ER707 - Switch is connected to Port 7/SFP on ER707 and Port 17/SFP on SG3218XP-M2...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-07-08 07:20:36
@Clive_A Hey Clive, thanks for the links, but as I said: I do know how to configure VLANs and Wi-Fis... I have a few working and the ones not working are configured exactly the same... Something else...
0HELPFULS