LordSnakeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
Tuesday
Re:station keeps disconnecting
@Vincent-TP Hi, I already tried this yesterday after speaking to support, but still had the same issue. They told me I need to use an ethernet connection to the router, which I did, even though that...
0HELPFULS
Tuesday
Re:cpe510 speed
The other related issue is that support told me bridge mode is no longer supported and not recommended, and I should use AP mode, meaning I must use ethernet connection to the router, which will be a...
0HELPFULS
Tuesday
Re:cpe510 speed
@Vincent-TP I am not so worried about the ethernet port, as I only need that for devices that cannot do wireless, which don;t need much bandwidth what I don't understand is if the devices can...
0HELPFULS
Monday
cpe510 speed
I have been speaking to support about my other issue, and they have told me that the max speed I will get from the 510 is 100mbps, and it is only the bridge connection between the devices that is...
0HELPFULS
Monday
station keeps disconnecting
I purchased 2 x cpe 510 which I have setup as bridde -> client yesterday it was working, albeit slow speeds but today they will no longer stay connected it seems and I cannot get any internet access...
0HELPFULS
Friday
cpe 510 slow speed
I purchased 2 x cpe 510 to get wifi from my house to my garden office. I have a fritzbox router and 1 x fritzbox repeater in mesh network. I first tested the cpe510 as a 2nd repeater to make sure it...
0HELPFULS