malcoskiLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2023-05-07 17:11:33
Restrict 'insight' data to only internet traffic
Hi All is there a way to get the insight tab to show only the external data quantity used by a client in the results rather than all the data shared on the network? all our clients show any data they...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-04-09 06:37:48
Re:Easy voucher creation
@btx hi thanks for the answer. I'd love other ways to generate codes or have them available via the pos but I haven't seen much on actually doing this?? Would love to rely on an ERP company but our...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-04-09 06:32:30
Re:Easy voucher creation
@Hank21 this is a great solution, and pretty simple to implement via our Pos pc so ill try this now! thanks!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-04-08 03:29:08
Easy voucher creation
Hi I have a set up in a cafe with a portal and vouchers for the internet. Works fine however I would like to pass the job of voucher creation down to the cafe staff. However doing so gives them...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-17 06:54:41
Re:Open Portal access AND Vouchers
Hi Thanks for the response, That would be an ideal solution but I cannot see any option in the authentication options that allows for a second portal to be created. just the option to associate one...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-17 06:54:38
Re:Open Portal access AND Vouchers
Hi Thanks for the response, That would be an ideal solution but I cannot see any option in the authentication options that allows for a second portal to be created. just the option to associate one...
0HELPFULS