Tobias8250LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
15 hours ago
Re:Port-Profiles can not be changed on Wired Networks | Loopback-Detection |
@MR.S Okay. This also means when i have all vlans in a profile and i add a new one, i have to manually add it to the profile. Thats more prone to errors than the default profile. But thats seems to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
18 hours ago
Port-Profiles can not be changed on Wired Networks | Loopback-Detection |
In wired Networks i wanted to change a profile to disable Loopback detection: Ich can change settings but there ist only a "Back"-Button. Is there a Possibility to change theese Settings?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2019-02-21 07:43:06
4xRe:TL-SG105E MAC-Adresses appear on Uplink-Interface although connected to a completly different Switch
Thanks for your detailed reply. We have several devices of this switch and so me made a default configuration. The unused VLAN's are "small" networks so there isn't a lot of traffic. Anyway Unicast...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2019-02-20 13:30:54
Re:Re:TL-SG105E MAC-Adresses appear on Uplink-Interface although connected to a completly different Switch
Only the Trunk has the default VLAN configured.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2019-02-19 07:56:16
TL-SG105E MAC-Adresses appear on Uplink-Interface although connected to a completly different Switch
We wanted to use this Switch in our company in places where are not enough cables to our main network infrastrukture. We tested this issue with different vendors of enterprise switches....
0HELPFULS