JessieGLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ WiFi
2020-04-15 02:14:16
Re:Any Idea to stop this kind of scanning or snooping?
@jonas I'm using voucher type, so the authentication would be none but because of the voucher portal they need to authenticate there. And as I've observer after I've updated my EAPs and OC200,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-03-30 15:51:13
Any Idea to stop this kind of scanning or snooping?
Hi guys, I don't know if this can be fix in EAP or it need to be fix in my router which is ubiquity. As I've been suspicious with some of my clients and leveled up my security in away like using...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-03-28 15:51:15
Bug in Scheduler or Scheduler Association
Hi Guys, While I've been looking to block or ignore those suspicious clients, I found a bug or someone getting around the scheduler. Due to the CCP Virus, I've put up a FREE 45mins WIFI everyday from...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-03-24 05:16:28
Re:Is this an initial hack or setting up for hacking the network?
@forrest Yup tried that but you can only add a single mac address at a time. I'm looking for a site to help me create a mac address range but someone replied it will take 16M mac address for creating...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-03-23 02:00:45
Re:Is this an initial hack or setting up for hacking the network?
if they don't pass the authentication in 90 seconds. @forrest Thats the problem, they are connected to the network for 4-6hrs already and when I checked the log and past authentication they didn't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-03-21 02:28:20
Is this an initial hack or setting up for hacking the network?
Hi guys, I'm not sure if they are trying to hack or are looking for bugs in my WIFI network, but its very suspicious. I've observed that in the new firmware most of the clients that are auto-connect...
0HELPFULS