JessieGLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-19 04:47:27
Re:Re:Re:facebook portal and voucher bug?
Even if I delete the SSID#2, SSID#1 can still surf facebook for free. When I delete the Facebook portal item in the portal page. It makes SSID#1 unable to access facebook anymore and work normally.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-19 04:41:27
Re:Re:facebook portal and voucher bug?
1. How can I fix the Fetching failed in Facebok portal? For the issue you met when you configured the Facebook portal, we have a FAQ about how to troubleshoot the issue, you can refer to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-18 13:02:19
Re:facebook portal and voucher bug?
I think I forgot your first question. "Why not give away one voucher per user with a session limit for free and later sell remaining vouchers?" To give the community some income and interaction. I'm...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-18 12:46:38
Re:Re:facebook portal and voucher bug?
Hi R1D2, I'm from the Philippines and located in a very remote province. Internet here are very slow and pricey but I got lucky to get the first fiber connection in my area, that same aread that I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-18 09:22:20
Re:Re:Re:Guest isolation not secure!
WCC-Tech wrote Hello, I am working with TP-Link on this very problem. SSID cancommunicate to items on LAN and same SSID. I have sent them OC200 configs and so far they have not been able to recreate...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-18 08:54:36
facebook portal and voucher bug?
Greetings! I've been using the Voucher for almost six (6) months now. I tried using the facebook wifi or the authentication using facebook. I always get the error: in "Facebook Checkin Location:...
0HELPFULS