ajb54321LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2023-09-22 18:23:01
Re:Add a prometheus endpoint to the Omada controller for monitoring integration (like Grafana)
@Soubinan Bring it on. In fact I'd suggest that perhaps there should be some thought put to better integration between Omada and (preferably) the Prometheus/Grafana/Influx/Telegraf/Loki stack. This...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-07-19 09:51:05
Re:Port mirroring on TL-SG3428x switch managed via Omada SDN
@Clive_A You would not believe how many iterations of edit port I went through, and not one came anywhere near showing that panel! Thanks for setting me right. Now, if only the copy/click gremlins...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-07-10 18:39:01
Port mirroring on TL-SG3428x switch managed via Omada SDN
Hello, I am working to better understand IT security principles, and indeed tcp/ip in general through making use of various tools. One of these can monitor traffic through being connected to a port...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-12-31 11:55:58
Syslog messages across TP-Link devices
Dear all, and an (almost) Happy New Year to you all, I can see variations of this question have been asked over the years, with little response from the developers. Link many I have a varied...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-16 13:11:35
Re:Omada SDN products, Access Points, Routers, Switches, Syslog messages, logs, flow records? HELP!
@Fae No product or solution can be perfect, as we all have differing needs, but I am asking for information which should be considered useful or necessary by many current and future customers....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-12-07 14:55:22
Re:Feature requests for Omada Controller
@R1D2 Sorry - about time I jumped in... It seems to me that the DNS update has not occurred yet. However I'm still seeing some clients pull a hostname from somewhere - I'm not sure where. I'm running...
0HELPFULS