QuestionmarkLV3Online
Following: 4Followers: 6
Forums/ Controllers
2021-12-22 17:16:52
Re:[Help Needed] Omada VLAN DHCP Issue
@kblikefly When your client sends a DHCP request, multiple DHCP servers can respond. Whichever response the client gets first will be the one that it uses. Remember that DHCP works on layer 2 instead...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-06-07 14:22:13
Re:MAX number of access point
@xperiments While you are setting them up, they are not going to be doing much, so you will not get much RF exposure. Twelve unused APs that are just sending beacons will not have as much RF...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-06-03 21:59:58
Pulling a list of MAC addresses to use as annotations in WiFi Explorer (Tutorial)
If you are on a Mac, and you do anything with WiFi, the WiFi Explorer app from Intuitibits is a must have. Period. Any Mac users here who have not seen Adrian Granados' software needs to check it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-03-09 01:33:00
Re:Additional information about association failures?
@Fae That was the issue. Even though I was logging in as the Administrator, I was not the Master Administrator. Thank you! In summary, to answer my original question about getting additional...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-03-04 14:46:55
Re:EAP245 How to clear wireless status
@Remo2 Remo2 wrote @Questionmark It looks like Omada stores data in a cloud. I could not find information about which cloud it uses. Either way I won't store my data in a cloud in the US. Omada can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-03-03 22:45:14
Re:Omada Controller v1 crash after latest firmware upgrade
@JhonneL Is it possible that your OC200 is coming up with DCHP after the firmware upgrade? It may have just lost the static address that you had set. If so, the Omada App on your phone might be able...
0HELPFULS