mbentleyLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Controllers
2023-11-04 10:50:25
Unable to re-establish Cloud Access
I am not exactly sure when it stopped working but I noticed today that the cloud access connection has stopped working and I can't re-establish it. The logs from when I try to connect:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-10-22 18:58:14
Re:Documentation on configuration properties to setup MongoDB externally?
@d0ugmac1 I have more info, including a link to a WIP branch with some testing documentation in this issue: https://github.com/mbentley/docker-omada-controller/issues/356
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-10-22 18:48:45
@d0ugmac1 Just ensuring that the user has access to `omada` and `omada_data`. The controller itself handles the schema if it has access.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-10-22 17:52:54
Turns out that I can just include the username and password in the URI and it works fine as long as I have setup the databases ahead of time.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-10-22 10:12:49
Documentation on configuration properties to setup MongoDB externally?
I am curious if there is any sort of documentation anywhere that has a complete list of properties that would be required in order to configure MongoDB as an external service instead of being built...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-10-11 16:27:43
Re:Cannot login with local user anymore
I tried to write up some instructions based on what someone on Reddit found that might resolve the issue or at least help someone from TP-Link look at what might be the issue and how they can fix it...
2HELPFULS