HarlanPepperLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-27 18:54:34
Re:Mystery Wujie/UltraSurf router warnings—MAC spoofing?
@TP-Link_Deco I've attached both the message list and a sample log from the Deco app. Please view this thread if you can and see if it makes some sense in diagnosing these likely false positives. No...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-26 20:01:07
Parental Controls & 3rd Party DNS (Where do PC come from?)
I'm using a Deco M9 Plus system. Can someone explain how Parental Controls work? It looks like my DNS servers point to those provided by my ISP. I wondered if the Parental Controls rules were managed...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-26 19:43:57
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
@mfisch Are you referring to the new iOS feature that assigns virtual MAC addresses in iDevices? mfisch wrote @Kevin_Z IOS 14 came out today, which means every iPhone and iPad connected to every Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-26 14:53:10
Re:Mystery Wujie/UltraSurf router warnings—MAC spoofing?
@HarlanPepper UPDATE: With all extensions disabled on all Chrome browsers, I'm still getting lots of warnings that " 'User X' attempted to visit Wujie/UltraSurf" from various devices. iPhones, iPads,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-24 17:40:41
Mystery Wujie/UltraSurf router warnings—MAC spoofing?
My Deco M9 Plus system is creating a mystery that I can't solve. Hoping others have seen this and have figured out the source. Wujie/UltraSurf is getting requested by at least 2 laptops on my home...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-26 19:07:47
Re:Non-Deco AP using Deco SSID?
@TP-Link_Deco Thank you. I understand but have one follow up: If I make a Deco be the main router, then hardwire a non-Deco router (w/WiFi off) as an AP, then hardwire another Deco to the AP, can...
0HELPFULS